Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
I happened to spot a package of Dutch Rusks the other day when I was shopping and immediately thought of this beakfast that I had as a child. I feel a bit foolish even posting it, it is so simple It may bring back some memories or if you haven't tried it - do.
- 2 dutch rusks
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk (I use 1%)
- Warm the milk, do not boil.
- Place a rusk in a bowl sprinkle with half the cinnamon & splenda.
- Top with second rusk and sprinkle with remaining splenda & cinnamon.
- Pour the warm milk over the rusks and enjoy.