Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A loveley and simple recipe to serve perhaps on a weekend morning.
- 4 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- In 450 degree oven, heat 9" pie pan 5 minutes.
- In blender, puree eggs, flour, milk, 1 1/2 tbsp butter.
- Add remaining butter to pan; brush to coat.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Bake 20 minutes; reduce to 350 degrees; bake 10 minutes, until firm.
- Fill with berries; dust with powdered sugar, if desired.