Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to prepare this one soon and will post any modifications that I make to the recipe.
- Rub meat with salt.
- Melt Shortening in Dutch oven; add meat and cook over medium heat, turning once.
- Reduce heat; pour barbeque sauce and cider over meat.
- Cover and simmer on top of range or in 325 degree F. oven for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add carrots, potatoes and onions 1 1/2 hours before end of cookign time.
- Add okra 15 minutes before end of cooking time.