Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great camp recipe made by our Scout troop.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 lb crumbled sausage
- 2⁄3 cup water, milk or 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all together.
- Make large drop bisquits and place in oiled dutch oven.
- Cook for about 20 minutes (depends on the number of briquettes used).
- Put on paper towels once removed to absorb excess grease.
Great recipe. We used this on our scout camp out this weekend. Very good and easy. Served with scrambled eggs also done in a Dutch Oven.