Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder, ground
- 1 cup canola oil or 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, at room temperature
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper and mustard powder.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg yolk mixture at a consistent speed.
- Add a little oil and a little vinegar on an alternating basis.
- If the oil separates from the mixture, add a touch of warm water.
Just a straightforward mayonnaise. Nothing spectacular, but it does the trick and is pretty easy to make.