Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A New Twist to Mashed Potatoes. Can sub. creamed celery soup in place of chopped celery.
Make and share this Dutch Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare potatoes according to directions.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add onion and celery, cook til tender.
- Stir celery and onion into potatoes and add eggs.
- Break toast into small pieces and add to potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and put into 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minute.
My kids were looking at me like I was nuts while I was preparing it. It was different and I liked it....family wasn't so sure. Thanks for sharing.