Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is typical dutch recipe. From september you can buy these little cookies in the shop. The are used for the December 5th celibration of Sinterklaas.
- 250 g flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 125 g brown sugar
- 100 g soft butter
- 2 tablespoons of speculaas spices (see my other recipe)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Knead it all together like a bread. It should be soft and flexibel.
- 3. Warm your oven 300 F or 150°C.
- 4. Make from the dough little balls ( they should be around 1/2 inch).
- 5. Put them in the oven.
- 6. They should be ready and brown in about 20 minute.