Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
a snack that will not make you feel too full up. If you haven't got corn flour use normal flour
- 2 large potatoes
- 4 eggs, poached (yolk)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup oil (small)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 ounce cornflour
- 8 ounces milk
- salt and pepper
- .Boil the potatoes, but not too much, and cut 4 slices from the middle part. The ends should be passed through a sieve to decorate the dish.
- Fry the slices in oil, and then place on a dish with 1 poached egg on top of each slice.
- Make a sauce with the cornflour and milk (boiling), adding salt and pepper.
- when sauce is cooked remove from heat and add the egg yolk.
- Cover the eggs completely with the sauce.
- The potatoes that you sieved, add 1 tbls milk and the butter, heat and place in a piping bag.
- decorate the edge of the dish with it.