Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a tasty pie using Golden Delicious apples.
Make and share this Dutch Delicious Apple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Crumb Topping: blend together the butter, sugar and flour to form crumbles. Set aside.
- Line pie pan with pastry.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange apples in neat rings in pan.
- Place sugar, flour, salt, ginger and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in cream gradually blending as it is added. Pour over apples.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake until apples are soft, about 40 minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle crumb topping over pie and bake about 10 to 15 minutes more, until top is nicely browned.