Recipe by pies & cakes & cookies ohmy!
Saw this on Sandra Lee's show and tried it with some different ingredients. YUMMO!
- 1 (15 ounce) packagearchway dutch chocolate cookies
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate-covered toffee bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1/2 of cookies bottom side up on a tray our countertop. Open ice cream (don't soften) and cut down side of carton with scissors. Remove carton.
- With a serrated blade, cut ice cream into 5 slices. Place slices on cookies and top with remaining cookies.
- Roll edges in toffee bits and wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Freeze for at least an hour.