1/1 Photo of Dutch Cheesecake (adopted)
Adopted from zaar Feb 2005. All comments below are from the original chef. I will update when I have prepared this recipe myself. Leah
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- shortbread (prepared from another recipe)
- 1NOTE: Use an 8-inch tart pan in this recipe.
- 2Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat together the egg yolks and 1/4 cup of the confectioners' sugar until well blended ~- about 5 minutes.
- 4Beat in the cheese, cream, flour, lemon juice, lemon rind and raisins.
- 5Beat the egg whites until frothy, then gradually add the remaining confectioners' sugar and continue to beat until the whites form stiff peaks.
- 6Fold the egg whites into the cheese mixture.
- 7Pour the cheese mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- 8Cool to room temperature, then chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Cheesecake (adopted)
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 17.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: