Prep 10 mins
Cook 28 mins
I love this with lemon and powered sugar, fruit and really just anything. This one is totally different and equally delicious
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Anjou pear, 8-oz . pkg.
- 1⁄2 cup jet-puffed marshmallow creme
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- cinnamon, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F Add butter to 9-inch pie plate; heat in oven until melted. Tilt pie plate to evenly coat bottom and side with butter. Beat flour, salt, milk, vanilla and eggs with wire whisk until well blended; pour into pie plate. Place on lowest oven rack.
- BAKE 18 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F Bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- FILL pancake with fruit; top with the cream cheese mixture. Add cinnamon and sugar if desired. Serve immediately.