Recipe by Judikins
A dear friend served this to a party of six one evening and it was a smashing success. We all had to have the recipe. It's great to prepare when you're having guests; spend the hour prior to dinner with them instead of in the kitchen. You'll get raves too! Serve with rice pilaf, 'frozen cranberry salad' and a good Southern California Viognier. Enjoy friends!
Top Review by Miss Annie
I put this meal together and put my feet up. A great meal to do when the summer dog days are making you feel lazy. I did not use the fat-free soup as directed because I don't care for the texture of those soups. It was delicious. Not as healthy probably, but delicious. Thanks for sharing this keeper.
- 16 pieces lightly salted boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (both 98% fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed stove top chicken flavor stuffing mix