Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) cansliced peaches
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Pancakes: Break eggs into blender.
- Mix on slow speed while adding butter in a stream, then slowly add milk and mix.
- Add flour a little bit at a time.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spray 6 oval baking dishes with non-stick cooking spray.
- Ladle 4 ounces of batter into each baking dish (a 1/2-cup measure is 4 ounces).
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until puffed and golden (will rise on sides only, center does not puff).
- Peach Sauce: Drain peaches into measuring cup; add orange juice to peach juice to make one cup liquid.
- In a small saucepan, heat mixture to boiling.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch and stir into boiling mixture.
- Stir over medium heat until thickened and clear.
- Add peaches and heat thoroughly.
- May also use fresh or frozen peaches and peach juice.
- Note: May also be baked in a 9-inch pie plate; increase cooking time about 5 minutes until done in the center and golden brown on sides.