- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup strawberry, cleaned
- 4 tablespoons Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Preheat a skillet and melt butter or margarine.
- While that melts, blend milk with flour; add eggs and vanilla.
- Pour into skillet, then transfer to oven and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- While it cooks, it will rise, then fall as it cools.
- Top with berries and a tablespoon of Cool Whip each.