Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are little pancakes.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil or 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt) together and set aside.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together.
- Gradually beat dry ingredients into the egg mixture until smooth.
- Wrap handle of a medium non-stick skillet with foil.
- Melt butter in the skillet and coat evenly.
- Pour batter into skillet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Carefully remove pancake from skillet, cut in half, sprinkle with lemon and confectioner's sugar if desired and serve.