- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt) together and set aside.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together.
- Gradually beat dry ingredients into the egg mixture until smooth.
- Wrap handle of a medium non-stick skillet with foil.
- Melt butter in the skillet and coat evenly.
- Pour batter into skillet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Carefully remove pancake from skillet, cut in half, sprinkle with lemon and confectioner's sugar if desired and serve.