Recipe by Colorado Lauralee
This was served for breakfast at The Lion's Paw B & B in Seaview Washington. It's VERY good, really hit the spot. (And a delightful B & B!)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup flour
berries and cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups fresh fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Put butter in oven proof 10" pan and place in preheated oven until butter melts and starts to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Put eggs, milk and flour in blender and blend for 3 minutes.
- Remove pan with melted butter from oven and pour batter into pan.
- Return to oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Pancake will puff up and brown on the top.
- Serve with sauteed fruit, fruit sauce, powdered sugar, or BERRIES AND CREAM .
- For the Berries and Cream topping: Mix together the sour cream, brown sugar and fruit. This makes a very nice topping for the Dutch Babies.