1/1 Photo of Dutch Apple Pannekoeken Bisquick
adena mangis's Note:
This is a recipe from Bisquick 2 cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400. Grease a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Add apples and toss to coat.
- 3Heat water and butter to boiling and reduce heat to low. Add bisquick and stir until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
- 4Beat in eggs one at a time and beat until smooth.
- 5Spread batter into pie plate. Arrange apples on top within 1 inch of edge.
- 6Bake for 23 minutes or until puffed and edge is golden brown.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Apple Pannekoeken Bisquick
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 182.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g