- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium cooking apples, peeled and thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400. Grease a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Add apples and toss to coat.
- Heat water and butter to boiling and reduce heat to low. Add bisquick and stir until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs one at a time and beat until smooth.
- Spread batter into pie plate. Arrange apples on top within 1 inch of edge.
- Bake for 23 minutes or until puffed and edge is golden brown.
- Serve immediately.