Prep 15 mins
Cook 23 mins
made from bisquick mix
Make and share this Dutch Apple Pannekoeken recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 200.
- generously grease pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches with spray.
- mix brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- add apples, toss, and set aside.
- heat water and butter to boiling; reduce to low. add bisquick and stir until it forms a ball. remove from heat.
- beat in eggs, one at a time.
- continue beating until smooth.
- spread batter in bottom of pie plate.
- arrange apples on top to within 1 inch of edge of pie plate.
- bake about 23 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.