Prep 15 mins
Cook 23 mins
made from bisquick mix
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, peeled and thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- heat oven to 200.
- generously grease pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches with spray.
- mix brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- add apples, toss, and set aside.
- heat water and butter to boiling; reduce to low. add bisquick and stir until it forms a ball. remove from heat.
- beat in eggs, one at a time.
- continue beating until smooth.
- spread batter in bottom of pie plate.
- arrange apples on top to within 1 inch of edge of pie plate.
- bake about 23 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.