Chef #441346's Note:
made from bisquick mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 200.
- 2generously grease pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches with spray.
- 3mix brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- 4add apples, toss, and set aside.
- 5heat water and butter to boiling; reduce to low. add bisquick and stir until it forms a ball. remove from heat.
- 6beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 7continue beating until smooth.
- 8spread batter in bottom of pie plate.
- 9arrange apples on top to within 1 inch of edge of pie plate.
- 10bake about 23 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Apple Pannekoeken
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 182.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g