1/1 Photo of Dutch Apple and Pumpkin Crisp
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found in the 2009 Betty Crocker cookbooklet, Fall Baking. Preparation time does not include the 20 minutes needed for the crisp to cool slightly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spread chopped aples over the bottom a 9-inch glass pie plate, then microwave uncovered on high 4 to 6 minutes or until apples are crisp-tender.
- 3Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the 3/4 cup of flour, brown sugar, butter & 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice until crumbly, then set that mixture aside.
- 4In a medium bowl & using a whisk, beat together the remaining ingredients until smooth, then pour this mixture over the apples.
- 5Sprinkle the filled pie plate with the flour mixture, then bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown & set.
- 6Cool 20 minutes on a wire rack, then serve ~ goes nicely with either whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Apple and Pumpkin Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 93.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g