Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a take-off on a drink called a French 75, which uses champagne. That has been replaced with beer in this recipe. "The hops and carbonation in the beer worked well with the lemon juice to make a crisp drink with the right amount of sweetness. The cocktail had a slight beer nose but the ingredients made for a very pleasant flavor combination." Taken from cocktailvirgin.blogspot.com and posted for ZWT.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup (equal amt. of sugar and water, boiled and cooled)
- 12 ounces Heineken lager beer (may not use whole bottle)
- lemon twist (for garnish)
- Shake the gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup with ice and strain into a champagne flute.
- Top off with the beer, give a gentle stir, and garnish with a lemon twist.
This is a nice beer recipe. Enjoyed this with a few friends and came up with the rating together. Thanks for sharing your recipe :)