Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my father's favorites - from the Beefsteak Mining Company. I use the frozen orange juice and lemonade in cans so I can reuse the cans for measuring everything else.
- 12 ounces orange juice concentrate (1 can)
- 12 ounces lemonade concentrate (1 can)
- 60 ounces water (5 cans)
- 12 ounces Amaretto (1 can)
- 12 ounces peach brandy (1 can)
- orange slice
- maraschino cherry
- Mix all together in blender.
- Serve over ice with cut up fruit.
This is a terrific fun and fruity drink!! I made 1/3 of the recipe and loved every sip. Sweet and fruity, best served ice cold - this will be a great summertime cooler - thanks for sharing the recipe!