Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Durkee web site. To use, rub turkey with olive oil and sprinkle with rub both inside and out. Roast according to turkey package directions. I want to try this with chicken.
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix rosemary, thyme, onion powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Store in an airtight container if not using immediately.
I had saved this for a couple years; my 14 y/o daughter tried it last Thanksgiving- it was THE BEST turkey ever. She was so thrilled and so was the entire family.
I love this recipe. I used it for the past 5 years and my turkey always come out delicious! My family and friends agree.