Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, nutty Egyptian appetizer. It is traditionally eaten with bread dipped in olive oil, then dipped in the Duqqah.
- 5 tablespoons hazelnuts, chopped
- 4 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- combine ingredients.
Nuts and spices: delicious stuff! I like to add a touch of balsamic vinegar to the oil (don't know if it's utterly unorthodox to do so though!), it adds a nice layer of flavour and I find I need less salt too in the duqqah mixture that way. Thank you Habibi!