Recipe by PugGrannie
Colorful pasta salad from an 80's Pillsbury booklet. Creamy dressing is of your own choosing. I've tried creamy Italian and ranch.
- 4 ounces fettuccine
- 4 ounces spinach fettuccine
- 16 ounces frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces creamy herb salad dressing
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese, julienned
Directions See How It's Made
- Break fettuccine into 3" pieces; cook to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- In large bowl, combine fettuccine, green beans, onions, tomatoes, and dressing; toss gently. Cover.
- Refrigerate several hours to blend flavors.
- Just before serving, add cheese to fettuccine mixture and toss gently.