Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My Charleston, SC friend Dunlap Silver makes this delicious crab quiche.
Make and share this Dunlap Culp Silver's Crab Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pie shell, partially baked at 350 F for 5 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 6 -8 ounces crabmeat
- 6 -8 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- Beat together the mayonnaise, eggs, flour, and milk.
- Add the crab meat, swiss cheese, and green onions and blend in well.
- Preheat oven to 350 F, fill pie crust with the mixture, and bake for 40 minutes, or until done.