Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Due to reviews I made the chocolate and hazelnut syrups optional, but if you don't add either you may have to add some extra vanilla. Torani Hazelnut syrup is recommended Todd Wilbur- TSR
- 1 1⁄4 cups strong coffee, cooled
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups ice
- Brew strong coffee by brewing twice the amount required by your coffee maker - Chill.
- Combine all ingredients except ice in blender and blend for 2 minutes on low to blend sugar.
- Add ice, blend on high until ice is dissolved and drink is smooth.
Tasty! I used a mason jar & hand blender. What I did is put in the amount of coffee requested as water, drop 1 Tbls of instant coffee, shake the mason jar, add 3 Tbls sugar, add the milk, but trade out 1/4 cup of it for coffee cream. I then put in the ice & blended. Yummy. Next time I'll reduce the milk/cream amount by 1/4 cup because I think it overpowered the coffee flavor too much. The almond extract really helped the flavor & I used the chocolate, but didn't have hazelnut syrup. Might add some kahlua next time.
Used some of the coffee to make the ice cubes and used half and half instead of milk to make it a little thicker. Excellent recipe!!!!
This was a delicious coffee Michelle _My_Belle. I really enjoyed this flavorful iced coffee. It was light, refreshing, sweet, thick and creamy. I used all the optional ingredients, yum. I garnished with whipped cream, drizzle of chocolate sauce and a marashino cherry. Thanks for sharing your treat.