Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee but it's kinda of expensive to buy a medium cup of coffee at $1.50 for every cup several times a week. So I purchased a bag of the whole unground Dunkin Donuts coffee beans for $7.99 and grind them and make my coffee at home. The half and half a woman who works at Dunkin Donuts told me that's what they use to whiten the coffee. I like my coffee sweet so this is based on how my coffee taste when purchased at Dunkin Donuts I always ask for extra, extra, cream and sugar so feel free to decrease or increase the sugar amount to your taste. My future hubby and I think this taste great and taste just like I've bought it by the cup at Dunkin Donuts. Hope you enjoy it! Note: This recipe was based on making my coffee in my Black & Decker coffee maker. You may need to play with the amount if using a different coffee maker.
- 5 -5 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ground dunkin donuts original blend coffee (No Decaff)
- 9 cups water (coffee pot size)
- 6 teaspoons granulated sugar (No Splenda)
- 1 -2 tablespoon half-and-half
- Brew fresh ground coffee with 9 cups of water measured in coffee maker pot.
- Pour in 1 standard coffee cup add 3 teaspoons of sugar stir till mixed.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons half and half.
- Serve and enjoy.
I used this recipe as a guide and made with Fat Free half and half and Splenda to cut calories. I made ice coffee to have with my muffin for breakfast. So good!
Picked up a bag of Dunkin Donut coffee to give this a try. It was very good. There isn't a Dunkin Donut where we live so can't compare the taste. It's a keeper. Thanks internetnut. Bullwinkle