Chef #842645's Note:
The Dunkadelic-double Stuffed Deluxe Pizza was created for basketball fans to enjoy while watching exciting NBA or College Basketball games during the 2008-09 season. The Dunkadelic-double Stuffed Deluxe Pizza is a super slam dunk!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread pizza shell/dough (commercial or home-made) 14 or 16 inch.
- 2Spread 1-cup of pizza sauce on pizza shell/dough.
- 3Sprinkle 12 oz. of shredded mozzarella
- 4Top pizza with crumbled sausage, pepperoni, and diced canadian bacon.
- 5After pizza is cooked for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle 2 oz. of grated parmesan cheese on the pizza and throw your hands in the air like LeBron James when he puts rosin on his hands prior to the start of an NBA game.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dunkadelic-Double Stuffed Deluxe Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 967.1
- Calories from Fat 685
- Total Fat 76.1 g
- Saturated Fat 33.2 g
- Cholesterol 193.9 mg
- Sodium 2778.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 52.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: