Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The Dunkadelic-double Stuffed Deluxe Pizza was created for basketball fans to enjoy while watching exciting NBA or College Basketball games during the 2008-09 season. The Dunkadelic-double Stuffed Deluxe Pizza is a super slam dunk!
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb of crumbled sausage (double portion)
- 1 cup pepperoni (double portion)
- 1 cup of diced Canadian bacon (double portion)
- 2 ounces of grated parmesan cheese
- Spread pizza shell/dough (commercial or home-made) 14 or 16 inch.
- Spread 1-cup of pizza sauce on pizza shell/dough.
- Sprinkle 12 oz. of shredded mozzarella
- Top pizza with crumbled sausage, pepperoni, and diced canadian bacon.
- After pizza is cooked for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle 2 oz. of grated parmesan cheese on the pizza and throw your hands in the air like LeBron James when he puts rosin on his hands prior to the start of an NBA game.