Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are from a cyber Westie friend of my westies. Enjoy!!! Prep time includes 1/2 chill time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 lb margarine, corn oil
- 1 garlic clove (I use powder)
- 1 pinch salt
- Cream the cheese with softened margarine, garlic, salt and flour.
- Add enough milk to form a ball.
- Chill for 1/2hour.
- Roll onto floured board and cut into shapes and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until slightly brown and firm.
- Cool and store in airtight container in fridge.