- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 packet soup stock
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine, very soft
- 1⁄2 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients together, add enough flour to make it the consistency of thick ketchup.
- To make dumplings, dip a spoon into soup that is softly boiling for a second.
- Then scoop a small amount of dumpling and dunk it in the soup.
- The dumpling will immediately fall off the spoon and plump up.
- Repeat until dumpling mix is gone.
- Cook in a stock, and throw in some vegetables.
- Suggested: chicken stock with celery, lots of carrots, some onion, and a bit of rosemary.