Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
So fluffy you have cut them with a string
- Put flour salt & eggs in bowl. Heat milk and sugar to lukewarm. Add crumbled yeast and wait for it to rise, add milk mixture to flour and egg. And mix well.
- Roll out with hands on a flour board, until no longer sticky. Return to bowl flour top and cover with dish cloth. Let rise. divide into 6 balls and roll into fingers. Let rise in warm place. Boil water drop in 2 fingers for 5 minute Turn and cook 5 more minutes. Do this until done.
- Slice with string and brush with melted butter.
- 1st rise about 2 hours till double.
- 2nd rise about 1 hour then start water.
- This is real good with a thick chicken gravy or beef, pork.