- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 large onions, chopped fine
- 5 tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- paprika, to taste
- chopped tomato
- onion rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the meat with the onions and tomatoes.
- Add the salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Form the ground beef into a large round dumpling and set it in a well-greased casserole. Dot the top of the dumpling with specks of butter.
- Bake at 400F for 1 hour.
- Decorate the finished dumpling with the tomatoe wedges, parsley, and onion rings.