Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
enjoy this fabulous dessert in cake or cupcake form for breakfast lunch or dinner!!!!
Make and share this Dump-Truck Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate piece
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup broken up graham cracker
- 1 cup small pineapple chunk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- mix all ingredients together.
- add more buttermilk if needed.
- bake for 40 minutes at 325F degrees.
- bake until golden brown and a toothpick stuck into the center comes up clean.
I made it in loaf form, and it just wasn't very appealing. It was lumpy from some ingredients and smooshy in other places from the pineapple and strawberries. It might be a fun thing to make with kids, though.