Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is delicious. It is very easy and quick. Add some vanilla ice cream and YUMMY, what a dessert.
- 1 (20 ounce) cansliced peaches
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Melt butter in cooking dish (approx. 1 1/2 qt) and set aside to cool.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and milk.
- Pour Batter gently into the middle of melted butter but DO NOT STIR.
- Pour peaches and juice into the center of the batter but DO NOT STIR.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top, a little at a time.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until brown and bubbly.
10 STAR- The recipe I have used for years ! So easy and everyone LOVES IT !
This is SO good - and so easy too!!! I love to make this when I'm having company in the AM to impress them - especially since I am NOT a morning person!!! thanks for a keeper!