- 1 (20 ounce) cansliced peaches
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in cooking dish (approx. 1 1/2 qt) and set aside to cool.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and milk.
- Pour Batter gently into the middle of melted butter but DO NOT STIR.
- Pour peaches and juice into the center of the batter but DO NOT STIR.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top, a little at a time.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until brown and bubbly.