Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This came from I Love My Crockpot! on Facebook. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1360.77-2267.96 g roast
- 283.49 g cream of mushroom soup
- 425.24 g stewed tomatoes (1 can)
- 28.34 g dry onion soup mix (1 pkg)
- baby carrots (optional)
- quartered potato, of choice (optional)
- Combine the soup, tomatoes and soup mix in the bottom of a large crock pot. Layer on baby carrots, then the roast. With a large spoon cover the roast with some of the mixture and the add the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 or 7 hours.