Recipe by DustyPyatt
This is my all time favorite from Ellie Kreiger on Food Network.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Very flavorful and healthy chicken. I liked the combination of mustards and syrup together. I wasn't sure what temp to cook these, so ended up using 350 degrees F., which worked well. Thanks for posting!
- 6 large skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons grainy French mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Combine mustard, garlic, marjoram and maple syrup in a small bowl. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard mixture evenly on top of each chicken thigh, being careful to cover as much of the surface as possible to form a "crust."
- Arrange chicken in a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until mustard mixture has formed a crust and is slightly hardened, and juices run clear when the chicken is pierced.
- To Freeze:.
- Mix all ingredients into a large freezer bag, smoosh around to combine, seal, being sure to squeeze out all the air.
- Label or print recipe and slip both into a 2nd large freezer bag and freeze!