This is my all time favorite from Ellie Kreiger on Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 2Combine mustard, garlic, marjoram and maple syrup in a small bowl. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard mixture evenly on top of each chicken thigh, being careful to cover as much of the surface as possible to form a "crust."
- 3Arrange chicken in a glass baking dish.
- 4Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until mustard mixture has formed a crust and is slightly hardened, and juices run clear when the chicken is pierced.
- 5To Freeze:.
- 6Mix all ingredients into a large freezer bag, smoosh around to combine, seal, being sure to squeeze out all the air.
- 7Label or print recipe and slip both into a 2nd large freezer bag and freeze!
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dump Maple Mustard Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.0 mg
- Sodium 193.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
skinless chicken thighs