Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fast and easy...Serve with ice cream or whipped cream...it's also yummy by itself...I like it warm...refrigerate...it's also great cold!
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In lightly greased 9x 12" baking pan, spread pineapple; top with pie filling. Sprinkle dry cake mix over this. Slice butter or margerine into 12 slices and dot over top. Cover all with coconut. Bake 1 hour, 'til golden.