Recipe by Gina*S
I am a hopeless "dump cook" and my family loves granola, so today I threw this together. Worked out VERY well!
- 78.07 ml oil
- 78.07 ml peanut butter
- 78.07 ml boiling water
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml molasses
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1182.95 ml oats
- 236.59 ml sesame seeds or 236.59 ml nuts or 236.59 ml wheat germ or 236.59 ml dried fruit (etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar with boiling water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix in other'wet ingredients' and spices.
- Toss in dry ingredients and spread mixture on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 275 for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours until golden and dry.
- Cool and store in air tight container.