Recipe by Gina*S
I am a hopeless "dump cook" and my family loves granola, so today I threw this together. Worked out VERY well!
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 cups oats
- 1 cup sesame seeds or 1 cup nuts or 1 cup wheat germ or 1 cup dried fruit (etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar with boiling water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix in other'wet ingredients' and spices.
- Toss in dry ingredients and spread mixture on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 275 for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours until golden and dry.
- Cool and store in air tight container.