- 1 can pineapple chunk, undrained
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 -3 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup coursely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
Directions See How It's Made
- Dump fruit, marshmallows, walnut, and coconut into large bowl (big enough for everything).
- Dump cottage cheese on, cool whip, sprinkle with jello and start folding ingredients together til all is mixed.
- Chill and serve.
- Can garnish with additional strawberries and chopped nuts.