Recipe by FLUFFSTER
I found this on another site, but nothing was said about the "dump" factor. They are quite tasty, and are easy to make.Baking times will vary from oven to oven.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats (oatmeal)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch baking bits
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer, or (stand mixer)for 30 seconds.
- Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Beat the mixture til creamy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the all-purpose flour and beat until the mixture is conbined. Stir in the rolled oats, milk chocolate pieces , butterscotch pieces, the chopped walnuts, and the coconut.
- Drop the cookie dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove baked cookies from the cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.