- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 2 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in the oil. Dump in onion, tomato sauce, hot water, noodles, chili powder, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, cheese and corn.Mix together.
- Spoon into a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until noodles are tender.