Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Dump Cake IIi recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can coconut, sweetened (Angel Flake)
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a 13 x 9 pan.
- Spread each of the ingredients evenly in oblong pan or Pyrex dish, one on top of the other, in the order listed (pineapple, coconut, cake mix, nuts and margarine).
- Do not mix.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Deluxe Dump Cake: Same as before with the additional ingredient of 1 can cherry pie filling as the first ingredient.
Was looking for something quick, easy, and that I had all the ingredients. Needed this dish for a church social! Found this and gave it a try? Everyone loved it!! Have had folks ask for the recipe! Not overly sweet and the coconut / pecans gives it a very nice touch. Will be making this again for sure.
This is the BEST of the lot! My husband takes it to work when it's his turn for the morning meeting's munchies. I know that everyone loves it, because he's never managed to bring any back home!