Recipe by DixieSleepyHead
Soooo easy and so delicious.
Top Review by CheyenneAnn
I made this the other night and it was really good. I didn't have any pecans and my husband isn't crazy about coconut, so this was made without either. It was still really good! Easy, tasty, and eaten very quickly by my family.
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 box yellow cake mix or 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread apple pie filling in bottom of 9x13x2" pan, then spread a layer of crushed pineapple (do not mix together).
- Dump the box of cake mix on top of the fruit.
- Spread out.
- Pour melted margarine over top.
- Sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
- Bake at 350F for 45 min.
- Top with Cool Whip.