Recipe by Alan Leonetti
This is VERY EASY & DELICIOUS. Even an idiot can make this cake.
Top Review by Happy Harry #2
I have made lots of various dump cakes over the years so I went looking for a different twist. Came across this one that "even an idiot can make"......so I passed it along to one! Will let you know what happens.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie cherries
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup pecan halves (1-2 packages)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take either a metal cake pan or pyrex cake dish that is 13x9x2 inches,and DO NOT GREASE THE PAN!
- Evenly spread the crushed pineapple in the pan or dish.
- Evenly spread the cherries on top of the pineapple.
- Evenly spread the unmade cake mix powder on top of the cherries.
- Spread the pecan halves over the entire top.
- Then take small dabs of the stick of butter to cover the entire top.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven, uncovered, about 30 or 40 minutes.