Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 cans pie filling, of your choice
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Pour fruit filling into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix on top.
- Drizzle butter over cake mix.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve warm with ice cream or alone.
spice cake mix with apple pie filling is a good combination as well as chocolate cake with cherry pie filling. You can let your imagination go wild with this simple but great recipe.
Wonderfully yummy and easy recipe! I made mine this time with blackberry pie filling and I think that the people at the dinner would have licked the pan if they thought nobody was looking! Thanks for posting such a great recipe!
Basic-Simple-Good! I needed a quick "fruit" for dinner and treated the family with cake. My husband wanted to know what he had done to rate this dessert.