1/7 Photos of Dump Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This was demonstrated at my monthly mom's group. It is quick to put together because you just "dump" everything in the pan and bake it, no mixing required.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees for glass pan).
- 2In a 9x13 pan, dump in cherry pie filling if using add almond extract and stir together.
- 3Empty entire can of crushed pineapple on top of cherries (no need to stir).
- 4Sprinkle cake mix evenly over top of fruit layers, do not stir.
- 5Dot with ¼ cup cut up butter.
- 6Pour ½ cup melted butter over top of cake mix.
- 7If using, sprinkle coconut and pecans over top of cake.
- 8Bake for one hour or until tester comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dump Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.7
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 394.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g